July 5, 2012

A Lot of Felt!

So I've been doing a lot of work with felt lately - 25 felt brooches to be exact (although it ended up being 26 because I made a mistake on one).


These were for the wonderful women I know who are on LF8R Camp this week - the youth camp that my church runs every winter in conjunction with CYC Ministries at Forest Edge.

It wasn't the right thing for me to go this year, but I still wanted to be involved somehow, so I was very glad when I was asked to make these for the leaders.

I have no idea who got which one, but I had fun making them. Each one is unique, and I tried some new things, particularly on the hearts.

Since making these I have found a new pattern to try, so there are sure to be more pictures of felt brooches popping up in the future. And I'm on the hunt for unusual buttons to include in future projects, so if you're trying to get rid of a stash of buttons, please think of me, I'd love to take them off your hands.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are really cute Beth, well done